Nightshirt for Men – Red | Stewart | Adaptive Clothing
Made with a classic and cozy flannel texture, discover the perfect style for anyone looking to lounge around in total comfort or have a restful night. The Stewart night shirt is made with a comfy jersey knit and lots of stretch to keep you feeling mobile and unrestricted. V-neck and long sleeves are finished with a rib. Full open back with snap closures.
Want to know more about this item? Send an inquiry and we will reply soon.
- Easy Access and Pain-Free Dressing
Ideal for individuals with limited arm mobility and constrained range of motion. Makes dressing and undressing simple and pain-free.
- Snap Closures for Easy Caregiver-Assisted Dressing
Garments are conveniently secured with snaps, strategically located at shoulders to alleviate cumbersome pressure points.
- Dignified Dressing
Full back overlap and discreet design details makes adaptive clothing look like normal clothes.
- Easy Wear and Easy Care
Quality fabrics contain anti-bacterial properties, provide stretch and comfort, require no ironing and are machine washable.
- Easy access, full back overlap adaptive nightgown providing complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns.
- Open back adaptive nightgown ideal for disabled elderly/seniors in nursing homes, long term care facilities, hospitals and for home care settings.
- Snap closures are placed on the shoulders of this patient hospital gown to avoid pressure points when sitting or reclining.
- Classic pattern night shirt in a cozy flannel texture. V neck and sleeve cuffs finished with rib.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton. Machine wash and dry. Anti-stain feature.
M, L, XL, L-XL, 2-XL