Adjustable Slippers for Men – Navy | Athos | Adaptive Shoes
Want to know more about this item? Send an inquiry and we will reply soon.
- Easy to Put On and Off
Forefoot straps are highly adjustable thanks to velcro closures. The range of adjustment is ideal for changes in the degree of swelling. The diabetic velcro closures slipper is placed on the foot rather than the foot having to be forced into it by the wearer.
- Instant Relief
Helps relieve pressure from swollen feet conditions such as edema, ulcers, pressure sores, diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Extra Depth Design
The wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet.
- Ideal for individuals with edema, ulcers, pressure sores, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, bunions, hammer toes, post-op swelling and bandaging.
- Unisex, comfortable shoes with quick double adjustment using Velcro front snaps. Safety grip treads help prevent falls.
- Complies with doctor recommendations and prescriptions for Diabetic and Orthopedic shoes accommodating orthotics.
- Made with high technology materials providing antibacterial, anti-allergenic and anti-humidity features.
- Lightweight foot cover with large open front. No interior seams. Machine washable.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45